I am sharing the easiest, most delicious, not so healthy side dish you’ll ever eat! My mom taught me how to make this long ago. Growing up it’s a dish we ate every Thanksgiving and I would look forward to eating it every year!
With the 4th of July coming up, I figured it would be a perfect time to share this recipe with y’all! It’s such a great side dish for BBQ’s and gatherings with family and friends.
- One bag of Ore-ida shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8oz bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8oz sour cream
- One stick of butter
- 2 cans Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- Lays Classic potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt stick of butter
- In a large mixing bowl add in the shredded hash browns, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese and melted butter.
- Mix until well blended
- Place contents from mixing bowl into engrossed 13×9 baking dish
- Crush up lays potato chips
- Put a thin layer of crushed chips on top of casserole
- Bake at 350 uncovered for approximately 45 minutes
If you end up making and loving this recipe, please share on Instagram and tag me @kimbercraven! Enjoy!
I’ll be sharing more recipe favorites in the near future, stay tuned!